Morning in Entebbe

It’s a beautiful day in Entebbe – warm, warm, warm and raining. There is a huge pool with a 12’ foot high dive in our fancy hotel here in Entebbe. I would love to try it in honor of Raph, Dante and Yirga, who would jump  at the chance, but it’s raining. Maybe next  time.
Stayed up for 34 hours. I think that’s my unintentional record.
Maintaing my reputation as technically challenged, the IT guy here in the hotel saved me. Tried to get my equipment charged and working last night - no luck. I suppose some would say , no skill. All is well now.
Samuel will be picking us up to go to Mbale soon. Can't wait to get on the road and see and smell  that familiar red earth!

1 comment:

  1. Go Jojo! We love you. Pls say hi to Rabbi Gershom for us. Xoxo
    Ev, Dante, Raphael, Yirga

    ReplyDelete